极品人生 主讨论区 音乐唱片 › 查看主题

查看

回复
返回列表
楼主: 石南根

913#
发表于 2016-2-29 12:42:29 | 只看该作者
徐悲鸿去世之后,廖静文又去北京大学读中文系,后来写出《徐悲鸿一生》一书,还是非常不错的。

蒋碧薇的《我与徐悲鸿》我也看过,看过之后,心情非常沉重,又有谁理解其中的恩怨呢?

使用道具 TOP

914#
发表于 2016-2-29 21:31:18 | 只看该作者
石南根 发表于 2016-2-28 21:51
听了一下KOCSIS 18岁时在HUNGAROTON录制的第一张专辑唱片:贝多芬第四钢琴协奏曲和第26“告别”奏鸣曲。

红领巾,还有黑领巾呢。基辛的唱片,所藏不多。

Chopin Piano Con.No.1,2,Mazurka No.40,51,Valse No.14-Evgeni Kissin,Moscow Phil.Sym.Orch,Dmitri Kitaenko(Melodya C10 21839 002,008,rec.Mar.27,1984)

Prokofiev Piano Con.No.3,Visions Fugitives,Dance-Evgeni Kissin,The Moscow Phil.Sym.Orch,Andrei Chistyakov(Melodya A 10 00215 006,rec.May 23,1985,published 1986)

Tchaikovsky Piano Con.No.1-Yevgeny Kissin,BPO,Karajan(DG Digital 427 485-1)

Schubert Wanderer Fantasie,Brahms Fantasien op.116,Schubert Liszt 4Lieder,Liszt Ungarische Rhapsodie No.12-Yevgeny Kissin(DG Digital 435028-1,rec.Muchen Bavarian Studio 12,1990,published 1991,Korean press)

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

x

使用道具 TOP

915#
发表于 2016-3-1 01:21:16 | 只看该作者
石南根
红领巾那张弹得如何?12岁的小朋友,有什么特点?  发表于 昨天 23:37

应该说对一个12岁的小孩子在一个晚上连续演奏两首肖邦的钢琴协奏曲已经是一件令人震撼的事。难能可贵的是,此时的基辛已经具备了一位钢琴家最值得炫耀的自我风格,那就是俄罗斯学派固有的华丽风格,同时又有着很美好的歌唱性和火热的情感,技巧毫无生嫩,唯一的缺憾就是有些乐句过于直白,缺了些回味。但无论怎样,12岁的基辛的演奏,一点也不机械,对照第一届柴可夫斯基大赛刘诗昆的演奏,还是基辛更强,至少他懂得了击弦锤的轰鸣并非是力度的唯一展现。小小基辛的演奏力度已经有了些许少年老成的凝重感,但又很优雅高贵。

使用道具 TOP

916#
发表于 2016-3-1 20:11:47 | 只看该作者
这张早有CD化,Melodya/RCA发行过。

使用道具 TOP

917#
发表于 2016-3-2 08:30:24 | 只看该作者
昨天在YLJ里找到一张2006年出版的kissin弹莫扎特27,听了一下,不太喜欢。我记得他早年那几张确实弹得火热华丽,很容易被记住,可现在弹莫扎特,好像没什么特点了。

使用道具 TOP

918#
发表于 2016-3-2 16:57:05 | 只看该作者
看过一些基辛的视频,现在开始秃顶了。岁月不饶人。

使用道具 TOP

919#
发表于 2016-3-2 22:39:48 | 只看该作者
上次听Mainardi 1957年在萨尔茨堡莫扎居故居纪念馆录制的巴赫大无(CD),那种方正的造句、干涩的弦音、内敛的情绪令人诧异。今晚听他1963-1964年在柏林的录音,虽然只是Eurodisc 厂牌1980年代初斯发行的薄基片,琴腔共鸣大增,鲜活感显著提升,但那种用琴弓翻译乐谱、作标准教学示范的感觉仍挥之不去。太有意思了,不是那种一下子能够听进去、听入神的演绎。既然是名演,必有仙气,还需要反复聆听、深入挖掘。本来想以之比作大提琴的Szigeti,但实在有些牵强。

如果拿手里现有的黑胶唱片作比较,M氏与CASALS的激情演绎南辕北辙,也没有STARKER的宏大气象,不如FOURNIER、GENDRON润泽生动,比四骑士中最收敛的TORTELIER还要紧致些,不似BYLSMA、HANONCOURT的声音古雅,也不似MA YO-YO那样抒情,SCHIFF那样流畅。Navarra还没来得及听。

拿其他CD作比较,Rostropovich 1955年在布拉格的录音音效相近,风格自然迥异,更强调旋律性,上世纪90年代的录音则完全放开,以演奏风格冲击乐曲风格。Annlies Schmidt de Neveu (1957-1958年录音) 速度极快、舞蹈性强,Henri Honneger (1959年/1962年录音),Antonio Janigro (1954年录音),Andre Levy (1959-1960录音),都是年代相当但各具特色。Shafran很凿实,不拖泥带水,不滥情,但内力丰盈,是一听就着迷的演奏。Pieter Wispelwey 1998年的录音就已经全然是上世纪末的自由风了。

S兄博客中论大无的文章是启蒙的开端,洞开一片宏伟深远的音乐天地。Harrell, Kishbaum, Maisky, Cassado, Sadlo, Pirenyi, Isserlis, 王健等等诸位名家,这个单子是拉不完的。大无这个宝藏,愈发掘愈有深度,不仅是拓展版本的问题,还有厘清其结构与脉理、掌握其和声特色的挑战。

点评

昨天听了听铃木秀美的大无。声如其名,轻盈柔美舒适温柔。那些落墨太多激情洋溢的,或者苍雄粗粝的,以目前的心境来看,真有点不太听得进去了。  发表于 2016-3-3 09:01
洋洋洒洒不下20个大六无,根深似海,以佛我心。  发表于 2016-3-2 23:05

使用道具 TOP

920#
发表于 2016-3-9 19:38:59 | 只看该作者
截几段网络文章,有点意思:

They're just so musical and addictive to listen to, no matter the type of material played... People who use vintage Tannoys, including you, will know exactly what I mean.

The interesting thing about the Monitor Reds in big cabinets (not just the Lockwoods) is that they don't sound like so many huge speakers do nowadays, where the bass dominates everything, always reminding you that it's 'there'.

These can sound quite bass-light with certain material, and you wonder are there really 15" drivers in there... But when there is genuine bass in the musical programme, it just 'ignites', delivering huge visceral scale and impact, and rattling your ribcage! The crucial thing though is that they just fill the room effortlessly with sound without being played particularly loudly, which in my experience is a 'big speaker thing' that no drivers in small to medium-sized cabinets can emulate.

With the Lockwoods, insight and analysis into music is performed on a grand scale and with surgical precision - every nuance and inflection is laid bare for inspection but rendered in a non-fatiguing, relaxing way, almost completely without artifice or stress. The result being that the resolution on offer is breathtaking. Notes start and stop on a sixpence, so timing is always spot-on, and musical coherence, as a result of optimised driver time-alignment, is in the first rank as the 'point source' of the dual-concentric units give pinpoint imaging and throw a huge soundstage into the room; in totality creating a musical vista which is utterly beguiling.

The Lockwood Majors are big beasts for sure, measuring 44" tall, 28" wide and 18" deep, and weighing over 50kg each, but these big boys are about subtlety and finesse much more than they are about 'brute force', so much so that anyone expecting the 'boom 'n' tizz' offered by many modern large loudspeakers, and in the process being pummelled into submission by huge slabs of barrel-chested bass, would be rather disappointed. Bass simply 'happens' when it's meant to, and you feel the impact, but the Majors (no pun intended) 'major' on much more subtle musical attributes, making them the most engrossing listen you could possibly imagine. Quite simply, they take you on musical journeys where you have never ventured before...

Tomorrow I will discuss the difference between Tannoy 15" Monitor Reds and their later Gold counterparts, and why I ended up going for the Reds - it was an easy choice in the end. However, more on that later!

Regarding Reds vs. Golds, both were demonstrated to us in the same Lockwood cabinets and the difference was very marked indeed.

First of all, the older vintage Tannoys have a 'musicality' all of their own (here I'm talking about Monitor Blacks, Silvers, Reds and Golds) that is quite different to the speakers Tannoy produce today, which are much more 'hi-fi' in their presentation. Don't get me wrong, modern large Tannoys, such as Glenairs and models in the current Prestige range, are still superb but they lack the magical way with music of the vintage designs, although you wouldn't know it until you've heard the difference first-hand.

What I've learned about the older vintage Tannoys is that the musical presentation of the range evolved as music itself changed through the 40s, 50s and 60s, in that the drive units were voiced to optimise the particular demands of the 'music of the day', such that the earliest examples (Blacks) prioritised the accurate and realistic rendition of vocals and instrumental detail, and consequently they were a little lacking in (absolute) deep bass.

The Silvers continued that trend but as popular music began to emerge in the 50s with Rock and Roll, the voicing changed slightly and concessions were made to allow for greater demand in the lower frequencies, and this trend continued with the Reds into the late 50s and 60s where they were used in the production of music from the Beatles in studios such as Abbey Road and also later with music from the likes of The Rolling Stones and The Who. The Reds retained most of the magical midrange of the Blacks and Silvers but could cope better with the demands of Rock and Pop music.

The Golds were introduced later to offer superior power handling, but although still excellent in many ways, lacked the refinement and finesse of the earlier Blacks, Silvers and Reds, and gave an altogether different, 'heavier' and 'up front' kind of presentation with a more extended bass, but one could argue more coloured with it, too - quality is after all more important than quantity. There is 'falseness' to the sound of Golds that only becomes obvious in direct comparison to the Reds.

This is indeed what I heard when comparing the Reds to the Golds in the Lockwood cabinets. The Golds in comparison sound like someone has hit a 'loudness' button, the result being that bass frequencies overhang and cloud the midrange, robbing music of the expressiveness, clarity, and the beautifully addictive voicing of the Reds with vocals and instrumental detail. Consequently, a significant proportion of the vintage Tannoy magic is diluted in the process.

Don't get me wrong, if you haven't heard Reds, Golds will sound fabulous and still completely outperform most modern speakers in key areas, especially when installed in high quality cabinets. However, Monitor Reds in cabinets of equal quality portray music in such a spine-tingling beguilingly musical way that once you've heard their particular brand of magic nothing else will do. The 'real deal' is with the Reds as they have the midrange prowess of the Blacks and Silvers but with more authority in the lower frequencies, giving all types of music an uncanny realism.

So to all budding 'Tannoyistas' out there I would say do what ever you can to get hold of some 15" Reds, put them in solidly built, inert, modern cabinets, horn-loaded or otherwise, and quite simply you will unlikely ever buy another pair of loudspeakers! :cool:

The Copper amp is fixed at 6 Ohms, so no can do. Interestingly, I can detect no major 'issues' with the Lockwoods/Copper amp combo, despite the former being rated at 15 Ohms, so I guess that, as you say, it doesn't make a huge difference. There is nothing 'thin' about the sound, nor is there an over-emphasis of the midrange - in fact, the midrange of the Monitor Reds is quite the most sublime that I have ever heard, and the top end is explicitly detailed but completely non-fatiguing.

Lower down the frequency range, the Monitor Reds in Lockwood cabinets don't do 'stunt bass', which is just the same as with any other vintage Tannoys. However, bass is very deep and tight, with plenty of impact (when the occasion demands) and, most importantly, ever so tuneful. However, what they do achieve with music in the lower registers is absolutely awesome scale and a sense of effortlessness, such that musical performances sound and *feel* just like that, and are delivered with gravitas and genuine realism. Certain acoustic instruments like saxophone and trumpet can sound so real that it makes you wince, such is the level of dynamic impact. It's something, in my experience, that 'normal' speakers only ever hint at despite some being musically adept in certain areas within the boundaries of their capabilities.

The Lockwoods also image like bitches, envelop the room with a huge 'widescreen' soundstage, and have very little box coloration that I can detect. They're within a smidgen of being as good as electrostatics or open baffles in that respect, but sound much 'bigger' and more real, in a completely unforced and natural way, than I've ever heard from examples of the latter breed.

They also appear to have near-limitless headroom, as turning up the wick just makes the sound swell to mammoth proportions, and grow bigger and bigger, until the room is overwhelmed by 'living and breathing' live-sounding music. I haven't 'pushed it' yet (as I feel that I should respect the fact that the drive units are over 50 years old), but you get the distinct impression that your ears will give in long before they will!

Dave (DSJR),

I agree with all of your points, but the marriage between my TD Cooper amp and the Lockwoods is an excellent one. It would be hard to imagine how things could get much better, although the Vitavox which Guy mentions could perhaps offer something even more. I will however hard-wire the crossovers to the drive units and remove the connector plug, as recommended by Roger at Lockwood, and fit some high quality silver WBT speaker binding posts. I am after all a perfectionist ;)

With regard to 'how good does it get?', I'm also sure that some massive Klipschorns would do a similar, or if not even better, trick. One thing is for sure: having now heard how vintage Tannoys in huge cabinets 'do music' there is quite simply no way that I could ever return to modern 'conventional' loudspeakers at anything approaching a 'normal' size; it would be like exposing one's palate to the horrors of Beaujolais Nouveau after being accustomed to Gevrey Chambertin...

There's a neat saying amongst some females which runs: 'once you've had black you never go back' - it's kinda like that too with big Tannoys! :eyebrows:

What the world did not grasp was that most recorded music available was being produced on the Tannoy Dual Concentric using either Monitor Red's or Monitor Gold's. All the music at EMI including Abbey Road and most of the Decca Classical output was produced using Tannoy loudspeakers.

Such models as the Lockwood Major, Lockwood Universal played a very significant part in the development of the world's recorded music as these were bought almost entirely by the professional studios. For example, most of the successful records made by Mickey Most at RAK Records were produced on Lockwood Monitors with Tannoy Dual Concentric drivers.

点评

犯晕,这几天英语老师课堂上苦苦相逼,没成想,石兄也不让人活!  发表于 2016-3-9 21:31

使用道具 TOP

921#
发表于 2016-3-9 23:13:40 | 只看该作者
大M兄莫怪,偷懒才copy & paste。过些日子会有个交代

点评

此罗克乌茨何方神圣,如此大书特书?  发表于 2016-3-10 00:59

使用道具 TOP

922#
发表于 2016-3-11 15:26:37 | 只看该作者
看卡洛的绘画,非常震撼!墨西哥最著名的画家弗里达卡洛一生充满传奇色彩。因为车祸,一生动过30多次手术,一生都在与命运搏斗。她去欧洲,毕加索都对她顶礼膜拜。卡洛的画带有自传色彩。有人将杜普雷与卡洛相比,还是很有道理的。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

x

点评

这个有胡须的女人,却比妖娆的女人更加动人,心弦激颤。  发表于 2016-3-12 13:37
她的画充满基督教的寓意,有时甚至有反教的意味,但充满生命力和想象力。如果不知道画家的背景,第一眼可能会被吓到。  发表于 2016-3-11 22:32

使用道具 TOP

923#
发表于 2016-3-12 13:15:32 | 只看该作者
M兄真真是听乐的带路人。刚拿到了KISSIN小家伙12岁的两首肖邦协奏曲的唱片,分两张的。

没人有资格贬低MELODIYA的录音水平,真真是坐在音乐厅第4排的感觉,比8至10排稍靠前些。所有的大动态小细节均捕捉于斯。

KISSIN成年后,弹琴手型看上去柔软和粘着,后来李云迪有点像他。这张唱片上,12岁的小朋友已经显现未来的风格。这种触键,在加上强调波浪起伏的造句,必定会带来音乐表现上的强烈韧性,重与轻、爆与收,都不是在瞬间完成的,而是有一个预备过程,呼吸感特别明显。

令人吃惊的是小朋友的成熟。DEBUT录音,阿格里奇、波格莱里奇、波里尼等等,首发录音的冲击力都很强,个性张扬,生龙活虎。KISSIN之独特,他不仅表现出小小少年的昂扬锐气,不时流露出些稚气,有些乐句的启始处不够“狠”、“准”,更在分寸把握上拿捏得当。这两首曲子太容易滥情了,当然那是一种风味,不能全盘否定。但不当的抢板、拖拍、骤然加力、卖弄高音区的晶莹琶音等,都可能导致流俗。而基辛却大都得以避免,总体上相当沉着、内敛、适度。一方面他是个天才,另一方面他的老师教得好,教音乐教得好,而不只是教钢琴。

收集首张专辑是件有意思的事。刚刚出道的演奏家,有他们特别耀眼的东西,随着日后环境复杂、关注分散,会逐步淡去。回想步入乐坛的那段时光,不应当是演奏家的孤独回忆,而应成为爱乐人的共同挖掘。

点评

他在MELODYA还有与贾基耶夫合作的柴一(与卡拉扬合作DG版之前几个月的那个著名现场)、与斯皮瓦科夫合作的老肖一钢(尤其精彩),都是圣彼得堡音乐学院的现场录音。  发表于 2016-3-12 14:42
石兄谬赞俺啦,石兄听唱片比我投入多了,听出了更多的门道。感慨!  发表于 2016-3-12 13:22

使用道具 TOP

924#
发表于 2016-3-12 16:11:05 | 只看该作者
B兄,多谢指点。只能等等再出手了,最近水银泻地啊。

使用道具 TOP

极品人生 ( 粤ICP备08007514号)

GMT+8, 2024-7-1 20:00, Processed in 0.063620 second(s), 21 queries.